We are committed to protecting your privacy. All the personal information set up and shared for business purpose is kept safe. This policy concerns personal information which:
- you provide to us when you communicate with us through the website; and
- we collect from you when you access the website
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- when you access and use our website or WiFi services;
- during conversations with our team members;
- when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
- when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means);
- when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events, or by using devices within our stores; or
- if you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment. We may also collect personal information about you from the following third parties:
- retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services within our stores. This may include other suppliers who provide products and services to you on our behalf; and
- if you are a candidate for employment, we may collect information about you from your nominated referees, where you have authorised us to do so;
Any personal information that you submit to our website is held with the strictest confidence. Our service providers use and implement industry standards for the security and protection of information collected from their users. Once your personal information comes into our possession, we will take all reasonable steps to protect that information as described.
We do not store any financial related information.